… dotted by Bekki
“They’ve got throwback style.”
Mohawk, buzz cut, and the one that looks like they put a bowl on your head … this is the extent of my knowledge when it comes to male haircuts. So when it was time for JuniorDot to get his first trim, I deferred to the man of the house. That’s how we landed in Lower Mills; my mister gets his mop managed by the lovely Liana Morely at Aidan’s Barber Shop.
1. Discovered first at Aidan’s was the … train table. The barber shop was a beehive of activity on Saturday morning, and this permanent fixture made our wait a little less choppy.
2. Discovered next at Aidan’s was the … wall of fame, canine style. Liana urges all of her customers to proudly display a perfect pooch photo. The devoted dog owner even grooms her own pups!
3. Discovered third at Aidan’s … was a head full of maneuvers to help kiddos relax. JuniorDot wasn’t so sure about sitting in that big red chair, but Liana immediately put him to work, turning on and off switches. He was such a busy little helper, he forgot all about the knots in his stomach.
4. Discovered next at Aidan’s … was another distraction decoy. This silky brush looked so inviting, even I was *dyeing* to run my fingers through its mane.
5. Discovered last at Aidan’s … the rewarding jar of lollipops and thanks all around for a successful, tear-and-tantrum free haircut. Our family’s quartet is now singing the praises of Aidan’s Barber Shop in Lower Mills!
Aidan’s Barber Shop, Lower Mills
2267 Dorchester Avenue
Aidan’s Barber Shop, Adams Village
779 Adams Street